Xiaomi Nepal had launched Mi Note 10 Lite in the Nepalese market on June 1, 2020. Saurabh Kothari, Country General Manager of Xiaomi Nepal, launched Mi Note 10 Lite along with Mi 10 5G in Nepal in a Facebook Live Event.
Mi Note 10 Lite Overview:
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G is an upper midrange device. The device comes with 6.47″ FHD+ AMOLED display. According to Xiaomi, the device comes with 430 nits brightness.
The device is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 from both front and back. The device comes with 60Hz refresh rate.
Mi Note 10 Lite is powered by the latest midrange chipset by Qualcomm, Snapdragon 730G. The combination of 6GB or 8 GB LPDDRX RAM and Snapdragon 730G won’t disappoint users with its performance. The variant launched in Nepal contains 128 GB internal storage.
Mi Note 10 Lite comes with a massive 5260 mAh battery that supports 30 Watt fast charge. You’ll get 30 watt charger out of the box.
The Mi Note 10 Lite features quad camera with 64MP main camera sensor. Besides 64MP Sony IMX 686 sensor, the device contains 8MP ultrawide lens, 2MP macro lens and 5MP depth sensor for portrait assists.
The device is capable of recording 4K videos at 30fps. Similarly, one can record slow motion videos at 960fps.
The device comes with 16MP selfie camera. The camera can record 1080p videos at 30fps and can capture HDR selfies.
As other Xiaomi devices, Mi Note 10 Lite is covered by MIUI 11 on top of Android 10. The device will soon get MIUI 12 update too.
Mi Note 10 Lite contains 3.5 mm headphone jack port. It also contains an IR blaster for remote control at the top top of the device. The device comes covered with P2I coating for splash protection.
- Display: 6.47-inch AMOLED screen
- Resolution: 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 398 ppi pixel density, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- GPU: Adreno 618
- OS: MIUI 11 on top of Android 10
- Storage: 6GB RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- microSD slot: Not available
- Rear Camera: 64MP (main sensor) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (macro lens) + 5MP (depth sensor)
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Battery: 5260mAh battery, 30W fast charging (30W charger in the box)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (in-display), accelerometer, gyro, compass
- Colors: Midnight Black, Glacier White, Nebula Purple
Mi Note 10 Lite Price and Availability:
Xiaomi Nepal has launched 6GB RAM and 128GB storage variant of Mi Note 10 lite for Rs. 44,999. Similarly, the 8GB RAM and 128GB storage variant cost Rs. 49,999. The device will have three color variants; Midnight Black, Glacier White, and Nebula Purple.
Mi Note 10 Lite will be available for purchase in Nepal on both online and offline retail stores.
You might also be interested in:
- Xiaomi Smartphones Price in Nepal
- Mi A3 Specifications and Price in Nepal
- Mi 10 5G Specifications and Price in Nepal
- Redmi K20 Pro Review