We all are aware of current situations created by the COVID-19 pandemic. During such a crucial time, the physical gathering is almost impossible. Due to such conditions, Xiaomi Nepal launched Mi 10 and Mi Note 10 Lite through a Facebook event on Xiaomi Nepal’s Facebook Page.
Saurabh Kothari, Xiaomi Nepal’s Country General Manager launched the awaited Mi 10 5G in the Nepal market. The launch event was announced a few days before.
Mi 10 Overview
Mi 10, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 is the first phone to feature Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 in Nepalese market.
Mi 10 consists of a 6.67 inch Super AMOLED punch-hole display with a 90Hz refresh rate. Talking about resolution, Mi 10 comes with a 1080 x 2340 FHD+ resolution. Xiaomi says that the device comes with 800 nits brightness.
Mi 10, Xiaomi’s new flagship phone in the Nepalese market is powered by a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor. With Snapdragon 865 processor, Xiaomi has become the first brand to introduce Snapdragon 865 in the Nepalese market.
The camera is the most focused part of Mi 10. The smartphone comes with a quad-camera setup with a 108 MP primary camera sensor capable of recording 4K video. Beside 108 MP primary camera sensor, Mi 10 consists of 13 MP ultrawide camera, 2 MP macro lens, and 2 MP depth sensor as well.
Talking about the front camera, Mi 10 comes with a 20 MP selfie camera.
Mi 10 consists of a massive 4,780 mAh battery capable of handling 30-watt fast charging. The battery supports both 30 watts wired and wireless charging. Guess what, you’ll get a 30-watt charger out of the box. Not limited to this, Mi 10 supports 10-watt reverse wireless charging as well.
According to Xiaomi, you can charge Mi 10 from 0 to 100% in 65 minutes.
Mi 10 comes with ad-free MIUI 11 on top Android 10. It has also been placed on the list of devices getting MIUI 12. MIUI 12 will start rolling globally from first week of June. However, Nepal is expected to get updates a bit late.
Xiaomi Nepal has launched a single variant, 8 GB RAM and 256 GB storage variant of Mi 10 in Nepalese market. Note that Mi 10 doesn’t have an SD card slot.
Similarly, two color variants of Mi 10 will be available to buy; Twilight grey and Coral Green.
- Display: 6.67″ Super AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate, FHD+ resolution
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB
- SD Card Slot: Not available
- Rear camera: Quad-camera set-up, 108MP primary lens + 13MP ultra-wide lens + 2MP macro lens + 2MP depth sensor
- Front camera: 20 MP selfie camera
- Security: In-display Fingerprint
- Speaker: Sterio speakers
- 3.5 mm port: Not available
- Network: 2G/3G/4G/5G support
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB Type-C port, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Battery: 4,780mAh battery, 30W Wireless Fast Charging and 10W reverse wireless charging
- SIM: Dual nano-SIM
- Software: MIUI 11 on top of Android 10
- Price in Nepal: NRs. 89,999
Mi 10 Price in Nepal:
Mi 10 Price in Nepal is set NRs. 89,999. According to Xiaomi Nepal, the price might have been a bit high due to the devaluation of Nepalese Rupee over US dollars.
Comment your opinions on Mi 10 price in Nepal below.